Slovenian and International MRMI Course 2024
Slovenian Society for Medical Response to Major Incidents organizes
Medical Response to Major Incidents (MRMI) course with interactive component of MACSIM simulation
Basic course: 25th – 27th January 2024
Registration and gathering point:
- Thursday, 25th January 2024 at 10 am.
- Participants of the radio communication precourse shall register at 08:30 am!
- Basic course: 450 EUR / 400 EUR for ESTES individual members
- Precourse on radio communications: free for MRMI course participants, there are 40 places!
The number of participants is limited.
Registration: starts on 01.12.2023
The registration is on the first come – first served basis and limited. You have to fill the online form and you’ll received invoice with data to pay via Slovenian Medical Society. Registration is confirmed after the payment of the registration fee!
Since the course is in the army base you have to have a valid ID always with you and have to provide neccessary data when reistering!
Link to registration form: https://forms.gle/e3nKDHRJGKwLUwf79
(Only a few spots left for prehospital part! Spots for hospital part are still available.)
(There are no spots left for radio communication workshop!)
We reccommend accommodation at Dolenjske Toplice, there is (free) transfer to the army base envisioned! All transfers to Novo mesto / Dolenjske Toplice can also be arranged through email@example.com . For discount use code MRMI course!
- T: +386-(0)8-2050-300
- F: +386-(0)7-3065-662
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On-line classroom: https://classroom.google.com/c/MzI0MTUzNDQ2NTU2?cjc=g3tkqdb
Material for participants:
- MACSIM Student Manual (.pdf file)
- Programme of the MRMI course 2024 (will be published till 01.12.2023)